Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Arijit Mukherjee <Ar...@newcastle.ac.uk> on 2004/12/07 18:06:22 UTC

{Filename?} RE: Cant find AdminClient class

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (setenv.bat, setcp.bat).
Warning: Please read the "Newcastle-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Yup - but you need to set it up according to your needs. I'm attaching
three files which we have used successfully (you can get this
application from http://www.ogsadai.org.uk)

 Arijit