Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Bervoets, Sébastien <Se...@arista.be> on 2007/08/08 09:18:08 UTC

Multiple tests in one report

Hi all,

I've followed the tutorial "Testing EJBs" with the Converter and I'm happy to see that works fine. I'm quicly happy ;)

I've tested the ServletTestRunner with XSLT using the command : http://localhost:9080/ConverterTest/ServletTestRunner?suite=be.arista.test.bers.cactustest.ConverterTest&transform=yes and it works fine also.

I created a second test class named Converter2Test with another test and I can test it with the command : http://localhost:9080/ConverterTest/ServletTestRunner?suite=be.arista.test.bers.cactustest.Converter2Test&transform=yes

But now I'd like to use only one command to test both and see the result in one report.

Could you please help me ?

Thanks

Sébastien Bervoets
Belgium

AristA mail server sent this e-mail.

Re: Multiple tests in one report

Posted by Dheerendra Kulkarni <dh...@gmail.com>.
Create a test suite and add these two tests to the suite and call the
test command on the suite, it runs both the tests

regards
Dheerendra