Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by li...@geekbliss.com on 2006/02/15 16:51:49 UTC

Changing Menu layout

Hello,
How tricky is it swap round the default Jetspeed2 menu layout, so my psml files
are shown in the left navigation bar (where directories are currently) and my
directories are show as tabs across the top (where my psml files are currently
shown)?
Cheers
Dan

Re: Changing Menu layout

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.
You just edit the velocity decorator and macro code.

I considered doing this as well, but just remember that if you do this, when
a user clicks a tab (and therefore navigates to a page in a folder) the list
of tabs will then change to the ones of that folder.