Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2016/12/19 21:37:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC3

I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of Apache
Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC3.

To discuss this release candidate, use the corresponding [DISCUSS] thread.

The binaries are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/binaries/juneau-6.0.1-incubating-RC3/

The release candidate to be voted over is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/source/juneau-6.0.1-incubating-RC3/

SHA-1 checksums:
4fc0fe29ad0f46ea6f7be276e087cff3c29413f0
apache-juneau-6.0.1-incubating-src.zip
f7181e416c6f4c03aa2bf2b9ef441c196599a3ea
apache-juneau-6.0.1-incubating-bin.zip

MD5 checksums:
df85753f46fbe3ab9331cb459423db0d apache-juneau-6.0.1-incubating-src.zip
b61c6dfbd0c0c39925babf32d4950b0a apache-juneau-6.0.1-incubating-bin.zip

Build the release candidate using:

mvn clean install

The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/juneau/KEYS

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuneau-1008/

Please vote on releasing this package as:
Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating

The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 Apache Juneau PPMC votes are cast.
[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC3

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.
Sorry...of course...it's approved for dev@juneau.  I'm sending the email to
general@incubator now.

--
James Bognar

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC3

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.
Thanks Stian and John.  It's clear to me now!

--
James Bognar

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC3

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.
That seems self-serving :-)

--
James Bognar

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC3

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
Yay!

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
+1 to release as is.

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.
Thanks all.  That's +3, but I'm waiting for Stian since most of the issues
fixed were pointed out by him.

--
James Bognar

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.1-incubating RC3

Posted by Craig Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
+1 Release this package