Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by James Cook <jc...@tracermedia.com> on 2010/07/23 15:06:14 UTC

Support for Markup in Head

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, or whether Pluto does not
support the full JSR-286 specification. I am trying to inject content into
the head section of my portal page. I have implemented doHeaders() and
confirmed that my code works on Liferay portal.

When I ask pluto's PortalContext to reply with the value of the
MimeResponse.MARKUP_HEAD_ELEMENT property, it reports "null".

Does this mean that Pluto does not support this feature?

Re: Support for Markup in Head

Posted by James Cook <jc...@tracermedia.com>.
Thanks for that clarification.

On that note, are there any clear, concise examples of bundling the portlet
container in a web app?

-- jim

Posted by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu>.

Posted by James Cook <jc...@tracermedia.com>.