Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by SBP <su...@sas.com> on 2006/11/02 12:43:23 UTC

Creating connection

Hi,
  I am new to Ibatis. For connection instead of specifying in the xml file ,
can i pass the  the connection object while creating the connetion. Some
thing like this in Hibernate :

Session  session = _factory.openSession(myConnection);

please help.

regards,
Subhash

Re: Creating connection

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.
Please address your general questions to the ibatis users list.

<us...@ibatis.apache.org>