Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/03 17:53:29 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Felix Resolver 1.0.0

I'd like to call a vote on the initial release of the Apache Felix Resolver.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-061/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 061 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Resolver 1.0.0

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Regards,

Clement

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

2013/4/3 Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>

> I'd like to call a vote on the initial release of the Apache Felix
> Resolver.
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-061/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 061 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Resolver 1.0.0

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
+1

Greetings, Marcel

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Resolver 1.0.0

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 4/4/13 06:47 , Ferry Huberts wrote:
> wasn't there an open bug on the resolver from Neil?

Yes, there is. Oops. I forgot about it in my rush to get the vote
started quickly. I guess we'll have to do a 1.0.1 release after this vote.

-> richard

Posted by Ferry Huberts <ma...@hupie.com>.
wasn't there an open bug on the resolver from Neil?

On 03/04/13 17:53, Karl Pauls wrote:
> I'd like to call a vote on the initial release of the Apache Felix Resolver.
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-061/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 061 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Ferry Huberts