Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2014/12/21 15:52:22 UTC

Resource: URI and URL required?

Hi all,

while working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-28 I ask
my self if we need the getURL() method?

For me it would be enough to have getURI(), since all URLs are also a
URI. Futhermore I would like to remove getFile, since a file resource
could be expressed as getURI()="file:///etc/app/config". There are many
cases where we have URI but no file. So I would like to remove

- getURL()
- getFile()

WDYT?

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Resource: URI and URL required?

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
;)

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*

Re: Resource: URI and URL required?

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Of course... ;-)

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.