Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Sumit Shah <Su...@cgifederal.com> on 2011/05/25 18:07:47 UTC

Invalid namespace index error

Hello All,

I am trying to upload a document in Jackrabbit, but I consistently keep getting the same error with the same UUID. I would appreciate any help with this.

25.05.2011 11:36:58 *ERROR* BundleDbPersistenceManager: failed to read bundle: b9501ed0-a8d1-4df4-9f83-4e68463c3d4b: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid namespace index: 13485 (BundleDbPersistenceManager.java, line 1169)

I initially had SearchIndex enabled, but I have commented it out now. This did not help either.

Thanks
Sumit

RE: Invalid namespace index error

Posted by Sumit Shah <Su...@cgifederal.com>.
No we are not operating the cluster. But I can certainly look at the ns_idx.properties file if its present.

Thanks
Sumit

I believe this error refers to the numeric index assigned to each
namespace when properties are persisted. Are you operating in a
cluster? Did something happen to the ns_idx.properties file?

Justin

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.