Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by yannamoto001 yannamoto001 <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2007/06/01 10:29:50 UTC

[axis2] TCPTransport,

Hi there,

i've just subscribed to this list today. I'm a developer, living in south france.

I'm doing tests features on Axis2, a webservice over TCPTransport.
Http works fine, but i want to check what's fastest transport i can use, and call it from a .Net application.

it takes me a few days (!) just to connect to my webservice (calculator sample in fact) :)
Now i reach destination, and i got an
Unexpected EOF in prolog
when trying to sendreceive something on webservice from the client part.
(just pushing data works fine)
After hours(days) seeking for a solution, trying to set options like chunked or something,,, i got no idea left.

If anybody here has ideas, links, samples or something that could help me, let me know.
There's less documentation on this part, i'll try to do a complete sample with docs.

thanks,

Yann