Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "raghavender.anthwar@gmail.com" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/26 12:24:50 UTC

Dynamic supplying of class to BindyCsvDataFormat

Hello All,

I would like to supply the class name dynamically to BindyCsvDataFormat? I
will be setting this class name in some exchange property/ in header. I
would like to read this value and set it to BindyCsvDataFormat during
marshalling/unmarshalling.

Can someone guide me how it can be done?

Thanks,
Raghavender Anthwar

Re: Dynamic supplying of class to BindyCsvDataFormat

Posted by "raghavender.anthwar@gmail.com" <ra...@gmail.com>.
Oh.. if this is the case then I feel it's a bit weird. Thanks for the quick
reply.

Re: Dynamic supplying of class to BindyCsvDataFormat

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I dont think the data format would support that. However you can use
dynamic-to and dataformat component.

http://camel.apache.org/how-to-use-a-dynamic-uri-in-to.html
http://camel.apache.org/dataformat-component.html

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 2:24 PM, raghavender.anthwar@gmail.com
<ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I would like to supply the class name dynamically to BindyCsvDataFormat? I
> will be setting this class name in some exchange property/ in header. I
> would like to read this value and set it to BindyCsvDataFormat during
> marshalling/unmarshalling.
>
> Can someone guide me how it can be done?
>
> Thanks,
> Raghavender Anthwar

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus