Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bryan Coon <bc...@sequenom.com> on 2001/07/11 18:02:24 UTC

Error in Tomcat/Apache, help!

Hi,

Kind of a repost, I never heard anything back from the original post...

I cannot get Apache and Tomcat to work together with servlets... static
pages are fine, but I get an internal server error when I try to access one
of the examples/servlets/ servlets.

The error message from mod_jk.log is this:
[jk_ajp12_worker.c (503)]: ajp12_handle_response, error reading header line

What the heck is this?  What did I do wrong?  How do I fix it?
If more info is needed, let me know what and Ill post it.

Thanks!
Bryan

Summary installation log:
On a Redhat 6.2 box:
Apache 1.3.20 compiled with OpenSSL 0.9.6b and MM 1.1.3.
Tomcat 3.2.2 Compiled and installed
compiled and installed mod_jk.so
added "include <path to tomcat conf>/mod_jk.conf-auto" to httpd.conf (did
not change it)
http & https check out fine
tomcat checks out fine
apache can serve static pages fine from tomcat
no servlets work...