Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/12 15:58:53 UTC

Possible sample problem?

src/main/java/com/example/customerservice/client/client-beans.xml

This file confuses me. It calls out a bean class that doesn't seem to be in
this sample anywhere.

Re: Possible sample problem?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 12 August 2010 9:58:53 am Benson Margulies wrote:
> src/main/java/com/example/customerservice/client/client-beans.xml
>
> This file confuses me. It calls out a bean class that doesn't seem to be in
> this sample anywhere.

This looks like an irrelevant file that should have been removed.   Nothing
loads it.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org