Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Rajkumar Gupta <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/19 16:10:42 UTC

Cassandra not able to listen to incoming commands from PHPcassa

Hi
I am using Cassandra 0.7 with PHPcassa on windows.
I run the cassandra server from command prompt and then run my php
script which include the phpcassa files, but my cassandra does not
respond to the phpcassa calls. I get errors like phpcassa could not
connect to cassandra server. My cassandra server runs fine on command
prompt and im able to do some small interactions through
cassandra-cli. I have also imported the schema beforehand using
schematool from command prompt, but phpcassa could not connect to
cassandra server.

Please let me know how can I fix this..It has been really frustrating
since past 3 days

Thanks in advance..

--

Raj

Re: Cassandra not able to listen to incoming commands from PHPcassa

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like you're not connecting to the right ip/port.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra