Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by th zhao <nw...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/10 12:32:10 UTC

Juddi v3 client error

hi. all

    I download and run the juddi-portal-bundle-3.0.0.beta, and want to test
client, but met a error.

    The client code is very simply.

/***************************************************************************************/
 import java.util.List;
import java.util.Properties;
import org.uddi.api_v3.BusinessDetail;
import org.uddi.api_v3.BusinessEntity;
import org.uddi.api_v3.GetAuthToken;
import org.uddi.api_v3.client.transport.JAXWSTransport;
import org.uddi.api_v3.client.transport.Transport;
import org.uddi.v3_service.UDDISecurityPortType;
import org.uddi.v3_service.UDDIPublicationPortType;

public class SaveBusinessTest {
  SaveBusinessTest app = new SaveBusinessTest();
  System.out.println("\n*********** Running SaveBusiness ***********");
  app.run();
  System.exit(0);
 }
 public void run() {
  GetAuthToken ga = new org.uddi.api_v3.GetAuthToken();
  Transport tp = new JAXWSTransport();
  try {
   UDDISecurityPortType securityService = tp.getSecurityService();
   UDDIPublicationPortType publication = tp.getPublishService();
   ga.setUserID("juddi");
   ga.setCred("password");
   org.uddi.api_v3.AuthToken token = securityService.getAuthToken(ga);
   System.out.println("Returned authToken:" + token.getAuthInfo());
  }
  // Catch any other exception that may occur
  catch (Exception e) {
   e.printStackTrace();
  }
 }
}
/***************************************************************************************/

the error is listed below:

009-6-10 18:24:36 org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext
getConfigResources
info: No cxf.xml configuration file detected, relying on defaults.
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault:
Fault occurred while processing.
 at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:142)
 at $Proxy47.getAuthToken(Unknown Source)
 at SaveBusinessTest.run(SaveBusinessTest.java:45)
 at SaveBusinessTest.main(SaveBusinessTest.java:28)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Fault occurred while
processing.
 at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:70)
 at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:35)
 at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
 at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.onMessage(AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.java:96)
 at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.CheckFaultInterceptor.handleMessage(CheckFaultInterceptor.java:69)
 at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.CheckFaultInterceptor.handleMessage(CheckFaultInterceptor.java:34)
 at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
 at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:633)
 at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponseInternal(HTTPConduit.java:2064)
 at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1942)
 at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1867)
 at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
 at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:595)
 at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
 at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
 at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:466)
 at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:299)
 at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:251)
 at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
 at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:124)
 ... 3 more

Re: Juddi v3 client error

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time. When you run

mvn clean install

on the SVN tree mentioned below; does is it run all the unittests
successfully?

--Kurt

Re: Juddi v3 client error

Posted by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com>.
Zhao,

Tried your code versus trunk.       What does your uddi.properties file
look like, and is it on the classpath?

I'm seeing an authToken generated - but I do see a different error
occurring on the server which I'm looking into.

drseuss:command-line tcunning$ ant compile run
Buildfile: build.xml

compile:

compile:

run:

     [java] *********** Running SaveBusiness ***********
     [java] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationUtils).
     [java] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
     [java] Returned
authToken:authtoken:a5864010-24c9-41ee-af2d-ef07d4a68553

Re: Juddi v3 client error

Posted by th zhao <nw...@gmail.com>.

Re: Juddi v3 client error

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.