Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> on 2009/09/01 11:59:32 UTC

Release (Re: Board report due)

On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 12:07 +0100, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

> any progress on cutting a release?
>
> - robert

Hi Robert,

I actually hoped to here something from Mingfai whether he wanted to add
his latest suggestions but he seems to be flooded with work.

I need as well a release in the near future, so let us talk about the
open issues people want to see in this release.

A colleague in my team is using trunk with the patch from DROIDS-51. IMO
that version is good to base our release on.

Somebody steps up to do the release manager? I will help where ever I
can.

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)