Posted to user@struts.apache.org by elyes sallem <el...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/28 14:54:10 UTC

bull info in a disbled submit button

Hello,
i wanna display a bull info once the  user put the cursor on the button
here is the button declaration
<nested:submit disabled="true" alt="<%=userName.toString()
%>">valider</nested:submit>
any one has an idea?

Thanks
Regards

Re: bull info in a disbled submit button

Posted by elyes sallem <el...@gmail.com>.
it is a ToolTip

Regards
Elyes

2009/4/28 Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>

> elyes sallem wrote:
>
>> i wanna display a bull info once the  user put the cursor on the button
>> here is the button declaration
>> <nested:submit disabled="true" alt="<%=userName.toString()
>> %>">valider</nested:submit>
>> any one has an idea?
>>

> I'm not sure what "bull info" is, but there are any number of
> JavaScript-based tooltip-type libraries available that can be used with any
> framework.
>
> Dave

Elyes.

Re: bull info in a disbled submit button

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.