Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/09/17 08:46:22 UTC

Designs behind OFBiz

Hello all,

I would like to know that, Was there any Blue Print, or Design developed
when OFBiz was imagined or started. Do we have any documentation, Where
when one get information like, What Design patterns were kept in mind
when OFBiz was started.

How OFBiz evolved or What was initial thought behind this and as time
went by , How these designs changed?

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta

Re: Designs behind OFBiz

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David & Jacques for your valuable comment.

--
Ashish

Re: Designs behind OFBiz

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
Forgot the link:

Re: Designs behind OFBiz

Posted by Ean Schuessler <ea...@brainfood.com>.
Ok, great. I didn't know whether Denise knew what she was talking about
but when I saw that blank page on the Apachecon schedule I was concerned.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com

Re: Designs behind OFBiz