Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Angela Reilly <as...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/31 21:46:24 UTC

Information on joining your team

I would like to join in on making Open Office better. Please contact me and
let me know what I can do. My name is Angela and have been working with
computers for a while now. I have used open Office on more than one of my
computers and like it.

Re: Information on joining your team

Posted by Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.
On 01/31/2013 03:46 PM, Angela Reilly wrote:
> I would like to join in on making Open Office better. Please contact me and
> let me know what I can do. My name is Angela and have been working with
> computers for a while now. I have used open Office on more than one of my
> computers and like it.

What areas are of interest to you? Would you like to help with
documentation? If so, try subscribing to the doc@openoffice.apache.org
mailing list.

--
Andrew Pitonyak