Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by PM...@nypl.org on 2005/05/18 17:50:08 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] Migrating to new server

Looks to me like it may still be a permissions issue. It can't find the
file because it cannot read the directory, and it can't read the file so
it bounces permission denied. What user is apache(http) run as (ps -ef),
and what are the permissions of the directory? (ls -la /home/web/includes)

If it were version problems, you'd likely see it in the php reporting.
Apache proxying the error for php. Have you looked at the error log? Look
for ERROR in the config. There is also a descriptor for the log location.

  _____