Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Manoj Khangaonkar <kh...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/01 01:01:55 UTC

Re: Security level for admin user - IP ranges, client certificate

Hi,

The question covers a broad area. So it is difficult to answer accurately.

But the short answer is that Shiro is highly customizable. Whether it
is authentication
or authorization, by overriding a few classes, you can get the kind
the of functionality you are
refering to.

http://khangaonkar.blogspot.com/