Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by David Nordahl <da...@thinkology.org> on 2012/08/22 19:35:27 UTC

Deployment Folders / Subfolders

When I drag my foo.war file to be deployed in the webapps folder it
deploys the app to localhost:8080/foo, but it doesn't seem to serve any
jsp/jpeg/css files contained in any subfolders of the war.

When I rename the .war file to ROOT.war it serves everything up fine.
So I was wondering, how to do you configure TomEE to either deploy a war
file like foo.war to ROOT, and if you actually do want it to deploy to
localhost:8080/foo, then how do I get all my subfolders to show up
correctly?

Re: Deployment Folders / Subfolders

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
hmm,

subfolders should work out of the bow, if it is not the case maybe you
configured something wrong in your app

about ROOT you can use a META-INF/context.xml to define the context path to
/, that's the easier

*Romain Manni-Bucau*
*Twitter: @rmannibucau*
*Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com*