Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by John Bourke <jo...@mobileinternet.com> on 2007/12/29 23:50:39 UTC

[users@httpd] /erver-status on a virtual host

Hi,

I have a virtual host which I want to have server-status on

<VirtualHost 212.165.120.221:80>
        ServerName trench.bgan.xantic.net
        <Location /server-status>
                SetHandler server-status
                Order deny,allow
                Allow from all
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>

But this does not seem to work.  When I request /server-status on the normal
host addresses, it works fine.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks

john

[users@httpd] AUTHZ env variable?

Posted by pa...@fenix.cz.
Hi,

i'm using digest authentication with flatfile htpasswd and htgroup files.
what i'd like would be to get to php the group(s) that the user is member
of. I assume that this is stored in some envvar... which one? is it
accessible from php? The only envvar that i found to have some meaningful
values in php was $_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_DIGEST'] ... if not, is there a way
to pass down this info somehow via mod-env? how?

Thanks, Pavel