Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/30 06:33:46 UTC

Pull Request review before NetBeans 10!

Dear all,

There are several PR-s out there, please review and merge everything
safely can be made!

We are about to branch for release 10 tomorrow.

I  specially ask for help in combing and testing three of our windows
launcher related ones:

 1. [NETBEANS-1227] Mark Windows launchers as DPI-aware
    <https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/883>
 2. [NETBEANS-1157] resolved problem with java version higher 9 and the
    n… <https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/734>

I do not have Windows around me to test these out.

Laszlo Kishalmi

Volunteer Release Manager of NetBeans 10

Re: Pull Request review before NetBeans 10!

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Here it is:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/10vc1

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Eirik Bakke <eb...@ultorg.com>.

Posted by Eirik Bakke <eb...@ultorg.com>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Great.

And if someone (speak up soon, if so) objects, we can then remove the
cluster. No harm done.

Gj

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.
Ok. Sounds good enough for me..