Posted to rivet-user@tcl.apache.org by crouzilles <cr...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/20 22:01:33 UTC

req_init & req_end

Hello,

Is it possible to have some code to be called everytime there is a request
to the apache server and everytime the request ends? I am asking this as I
need to do checks for every requests, then unset the globals used for each
particular requests.

I have tried to use ChildInitScript and ChildExitScript, but this seems to
only be called when an Apache child process is created then destroyed, not
when every requests come in to the server.

Thank you

Crouzilles

Re: Re: req_init & req_end

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:01:33 -0800 (PST), crouzilles wrote
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to have some code to be called everytime there is a request
> to the apache server and everytime the request ends? I am asking
> this as I need to do checks for every requests, then unset the
> globals used for each particular requests.
>
> I have tried to use ChildInitScript and ChildExitScript, but this
> seems to only be called when an Apache child process is created then
> destroyed, not when every requests come in to the server.

Precisely, ChildInitScript and ChildExitScript get called once
when che child process is created and destroyed. Check BeforeScript
and AfterScript to see if they apply to your case.

-- Massimo

Universita' degli Studi di Parma (http://www.unipr.it)

Re: req_init & req_end

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.