Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by "Ramirez, Paul M (398J)" <pa...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/10/24 17:16:31 UTC

Apache OODT Wiki Space Access

All,

I think Gavin may be in control of our wiki space at this point [1].

@Gavin can you grant me access to edit pages within the OODT space since I'm an oodt-committer.

I'm not sure all people who are committers can edit the space at this point. Can we move to update that to the list of people who ack on this thread and are committers. Additionally, this seems like a responsibility the chair could take up or should follow the chair. Sean what are your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Paul Ramirez

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/Home

Re: Apache OODT Wiki Space Access

Posted by ke...@apache.org.
Your name's on the ticket for access, Lewis:

Take care!
--k

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
 ACK.
I would like access.
I'll be starting on documentation soon enough.
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*