Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mark <ma...@xeric.net> on 2011/06/01 20:33:19 UTC

Hibernate-Search

I'm working on a project where I want to user Hibernate-Search (uses
lucene queries and analyzers for stemming, etc.).  However, it appears
that the session I'm getting from tapestry-hibernate is different
enough that I can't use it to create a FullTextSearch.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1178

Seems to indicate there is a way to get this to work, but I can't seem
to find any examples anywhere. Does anyone have any code or advice on
getting hibernate-search to work well with tapestry-hibernate?

Mark

Re: Hibernate-Search

Posted by Mark <ma...@xeric.net>.
Thanks!