Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Tom Lasseter <to...@s2ssystems.com> on 2012/05/06 00:50:05 UTC

FtpServer JTree

I would like to have an embedded JTree in my application which is used to display and manage file transfers to/from remote servers using FTP (with some extensions).  There is a JTree version in the mina.ftpserver.sandbox (DirChooser.java inside a ServerFrame), but it seems to be pretty out of date when I try to use it with the latest mina-ftpserver release as I'm getting a lot of compile errors for classes which don't exist anymore.  So is a newer one available or available on some other project?

Thanks and regards,

Tom Lasseter