Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Sarwar Bhuiyan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/15 03:32:49 UTC

Re: [day-communique] Re: CQ 5.4 and Jackrabbit User Manager Bundle 2.2.0

Thanks Felix.  You're right, sort of an edge case where we need a set of
user administration screens but for managing externally registered users to
allow for user pwd resets, profile updates, etc by an administrator.   My
thought was to have a protected sling UI on author server (or even a
standalone web app on tomcat) but making sling calls to jackrabbit user
manager on publish instance via ajax queries or apache commons httpclient.

I will avoid the tidy servlet and use the .2.json or .infinity.json
depending on what data is needed.

Thanks again.

Sarwar