Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by DE...@aol.com on 2002/10/20 00:34:07 UTC

Problem with Bugzilla

Hi there -- On Saturday 10/19/02 at 18:33 EST, I tried to look up bugs
regarding what I can do to fix Ant.bat so it will work on Windows98 and every
time I would get onto the Bugzilla page, my AOL browser would just freeze up
and I couldn't even move my mouse or do anything with my keyboard.  This
happened 4 times so I know it is no freak occurrence so I thought I would let
you know.

Sincerely,

Allan J Horwitz, M.Sc.

Re: Problem with Bugzilla

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2002/10/19 3:34 PM, "DEVONS02@aol.com" <DE...@aol.com> wrote:

> Hi there -- On Saturday 10/19/02 at 18:33 EST, I tried to look up bugs
> regarding what I can do to fix Ant.bat so it will work on Windows98 and every
> time I would get onto the Bugzilla page, my AOL browser would just freeze up
> and I couldn't even move my mouse or do anything with my keyboard.  This
> happened 4 times so I know it is no freak occurrence so I thought I would let
> you know.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Allan J Horwitz, M.Sc.

For AOL tech support, please call 1-800-AOL-SUCK

=)

-jon

--
StudioZ.tv /\ Bar/Nightclub/Entertainment
314 11th Street @ Folsom /\ San Francisco

RE: Problem with Bugzilla

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
> my AOL browser