Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marciu Ion-Liviu <li...@quattrosoft.ro> on 2001/08/31 10:28:41 UTC

configuration problem ?

Hi,

My application runs on 3.2.3, I'we redirected a port from my Linux server to
the 8080 port of the computer where I run Tomcat.
I just put the files there i didn't modifie any conf file.
The problem is that I have a JSP with a form in it, when I call submit on
that form, it calls a Servlet.

The problem is when I working in my LAN the application works fine.
When somebody connects from outside I have the fallowing error:
    - ContextManager: Error reading request R( /) 400
    - Ctx( ): 400 R( /) null
    - Ctx( ): Handler null null

Can somebody help me please, I'am running out of time.

Thank you.