Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Rana Aich <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/24 22:58:13 UTC

Re: Please help - COUNTIF yields '#VALUE!" in Cells of 2nd sheet

Hello All,

Is there any unresolved issue with setting CellFormula
with COUNTIF? I noticed the same issue in the
Jakarta-Poi mailing archive.

My Problem is:

When I use COUNTIF for seting the CellFormula I'm
getting '#VALUE!". I only get the values after
selecting the cell and pressing 'Enter' key.

Whereas, simple Formulas such as SUM and AVERAGE is
working fine.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

--- Rana Aich <ra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your tips. Actually I went further and
> found that the Formula that I'm using has COUNTIF.
> The
> formula that gives me wrong result is as follows:

=COUNTIF(sheet1!E2:E183,"<=499")-COUNTIF(sheet1!E2:E183,"<200")