Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io> on 2018/01/08 18:57:49 UTC

MADlib 1.13 community call, Jan 17 @ 1100 PST /1900 GMT

The MADlib team invites you to our  7 Sep community call to discuss the new
features and improvements 1.13 release (webinar:
https://pivotal.zoom.us/j/868705895):

* New module: Graph - HITS (MADLIB-1124, MADLIB-1151)
* k-NN:
    - Added additional distance metrics (MADLIB-1059)
    - Added list of neighbors in output table (MADLIB-1129)
* MLP: Added grouping support (MADLIB-1149)
* Cross Validation: Improved the stats reporting in output table
(MADLIB-1169)
* Correlation: Improved quality of results by ignoring only a NULL value and
    not the whole row containing the NULL (MADLIB-1166)
* Multiple bug fixes

See you then!

Bob Glithero | Data Product Marketing
Pivotal, Inc.
rglithero@pivotal.io

Re: MADlib 1.13 community call, Jan 17 @ 1100 PST /1900 GMT

Posted by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io>.
REMINDER:   The MADlib team invites you to our 17 January community call
(1100 PST/1900 GMT) to discuss the new features and improvements 1.13

rglithero@pivotal.io | m: 415.483.5220

Fwd: MADlib 1.13 community call, Jan 17 @ 1100 PST /1900 GMT

Posted by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io>.
Correction:  the date is January 17, not September 7.

Posted by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Robert Glithero <rg...@pivotal.io>.