Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Emerson Cargnin <em...@tre-sc.gov.br> on 2003/06/05 19:43:28 UTC

Re: problem with updating an web app through manager app (linux w ork, win no)

what would be this context.xml?

The problem is that i'm at work, and i let my home computer on, with
tomcat, but i'm having that problem, can't deploy the same app two times : )
If you could sday more about how the context work and an exemple could
be helpful

thanks in advance
emerson

--