Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by bowen zhang <bo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/10/15 20:32:14 UTC

4.1 release and remaining issues

Hi folks,
Does anyone still have outstanding issue that is waiting to be checked in? I have one remaining puzzle to ask about a potential statusTransitService.java. Suppose one bundle job submits two coord jobs, one of which fails at submission due to syntax error. In StatusTransitService, we will issue a kill command on that bundle job. But when we check the terminal status of the bundle job, it will transition to "DONEWITHERROR". rather than "KILLED" since it has one action being "KILLED" and one being "FAILED". I don't know which patch caused this issue. Can someone clarify the issue?
Thanks
Bowen

Re: 4.1 release and remaining issues

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
We may want to also fix the POODLEbleed vulnerability that was recently
announced.  I'm about to send out a separate email to discuss that.

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.