Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "Mitchell, Erica" <Er...@iona.com> on 2008/02/08 12:31:38 UTC

Searching the backlog of mailing list for lucene java users

Hi,

I've found this link to trawl through the backlog of questions and
answers from this mailing list.

I'm new to lucene and don't want to send questions that have already
been answered in the list.
Is there other link to search previous entries rather than clicking the
the Prev and Next links looking through the titles of the threads.

http://readlist.com/lists/lucene.apache.org/java-user/4/20264.html

Thanks,
erica

Posted by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Hi Erica,

Another good place to look is at the FAQ:

   <http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneFAQ>

Steve

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.