Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2013/01/23 16:08:55 UTC

Modifications required for SYNCOPE-122 and SYNCOPE-136

Hi all,
for SYNCOPE-122 and SYNCOPE-136 I need - for the first time since the
CXF migration has started - to update some methods in the UserController
+ add some new, change some TOs, etc.

I am currently:
  * renaming PropagationTO to PropagationStatusTO
  * adding PropagationRequestTO
  * changing activate() / suspend() / reactivate() (in UserController)
   ** from GET to POST
   ** remove some @QueryParam and add @RequestBody
  * updating UserService and UserServiceProxy accordingly

Provided that build runs fine, do you see any issue with this?
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

RE: Modifications required for SYNCOPE-122 and SYNCOPE-136

Posted by Jan Bernhardt <jb...@talend.com>.
No. I don't expect any problems with these changes.

Best regards.
Jan