Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Thomas Miskiewicz <th...@ultranet-software.de> on 2003/02/28 23:15:05 UTC

relative path to templates in velocity.properties?

Hallo!

I looked at the forumdemo example and I see that the path to
the templates is relative there and it works somehow. I tried
that too in my sample application and it just doesn't work.

<!---------------------  web.xml ----------------------->

<!DOCTYPE web-app

<web-app>

  <servlet>
     <servlet-name>Test</servlet-name>
     <servlet-class>Test</servlet-class>
     <init-param>
        <param-name>properties</param-name>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/conf/velocity.properties</param-value>
      </init-param>
      <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>Test</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/test</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

</web-app>

file.resource.loader.path = WEB-INF/templates
runtime.log = logs/myapp_velocity.log

I tried all possible combination of paths to the tamplates, except
full path, but now way!

Thanks
Tom