Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/03/07 06:05:11 UTC

Trouble with system VMs on master

Hi,

One of the branches I'm in is master.  I can build the codebase, deploy the
DB, run the management server, and run the Python script to create the
DevCloud2 environment.

However, when I look at the system VMs, they appear to be stuck in the
"Starting" state.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Trouble with system VMs on master

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
I think something was messed up in my DevCloud2 VM.  I restored it to its
initial state and started over with everything and now it works.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Also, right...the VMs are in the Starting state.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.