Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Charel Morris <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 19:58:01 UTC

Re: Please add Shindig BoF to ApacheCon EU website

Hi Dan,

the BOF sounds good but considering adding a Fast Feather talk to stir
up interest.

charel morris
Producer, ApacheCon Europe & US

--
Namaste'
Charel Morris

Re: Please add Shindig BoF to ApacheCon EU website

Posted by Charel Morris <ch...@gmail.com>.
hi Dan

Well I think you can consider yourself in the que.

charel

Posted by Dan Peterson <dp...@google.com>.
Thanks, Charel.