Posted to users@maven.apache.org by dbaker <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 11:11:19 UTC

Re: [m2] Problem downloading latest SNAPSHOT from central repository

Hi John

Thanks for your reply. I just tried setting my goal to be deploy rather than
install, but I don't have the maven-deploy-plugin so I'll need to get that
and try again.

I've checked the times on the local and remote machines and they are
synchronised.

I also removed the repository entry from my pom but it didn't make any
difference. You have a good point in that I was duplicating my repository
definition. I suppose that if you had different projects using different
repositories, then it would be useful to define your repository in your pom.

When I run Maven( ...\mvn clean install) my output lists the Snapshot names
and says "checking for updates from central" (where "central" is my
repository name) but it doesn't actually download the updates.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

David