Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Venkatesh Jujjavarapu <ve...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 22:11:29 UTC

Regarding the Implement the StAX XMLStreamWriter issue in Xerces 2-J XML parser for GSOC 2012

Hi Micheal ,

I wanted to implement the XML Stream Writer and can you tell me what
features i have to include or give an detailed description in my project
proposal.

Re: Regarding the Implement the StAX XMLStreamWriter issue in Xerces 2-J XML parser for GSOC 2012

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hello Venkatesh,

XMLStreamWriter is a standard API. Its features which you would implement
for this project are described in the Javadoc here [1].

Thanks.

[1]
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/javax/xml/stream/XMLStreamWriter.html

Michael Glavassevich