Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Brian Minchau <mi...@ca.ibm.com> on 2004/02/17 19:59:34 UTC

Want to delete xml-xalan/java/compat_src

I'm updating the xalan copyright statements on Apache head before the 2.6.0
release.

I've run into the directory /java/compat_src on the xml-xalan module.  It
is old code that isn't used anymore and was there for compatibility with
the Xalan Java transform API before TRAX.

Rather than updating the copyright to the new Apache 2.0 version, I'd like
to delete all of the code under there.

Objections?

----------
Brian Minchau
XSLT Development, IBM Toronto
e-mail:        minchau@ca.ibm.com

Re: Want to delete xml-xalan/java/compat_src

Posted by Joseph Kesselman <ke...@us.ibm.com>.

As far as I know, that code can Go Away...

Joe Kesselman, IBM Next-Generation Web Technologies: XML, XSL and more.
"The world changed profoundly and unpredictably the day Tim Berners Lee
got bitten by a radioactive spider." -- Rafe Culpin, in r.m.filk