Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Calvin Smith <ca...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/06 21:20:56 UTC

axis and caching

I'm testing with axis 1.0 and have noticed that axis does not specify that
the soap response is not cachable, which causes me some problems.  Is there
an option for axis to suppy the caching control in the response?

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Re: axis and caching

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
POSTs are inherently non-cacheable, unless there is a bug on yor side. Is it
GET you are using? If so, file a bugrep...