Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Abhijit Ramesh <ab...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/14 19:41:55 UTC

Introducing myself to the community

Hi Everyone,
I am Abhijit Ramesh a First Year Undergrad at Amrita School of Engineering,
Amritapuri. I was going through some android repositories and came across
fineract-cn-mobile and found it really interesting. I would like to start
contributing to this project I have already build the environment.

I have done some bug fixing in the past, Android and Java are my fields of
interest. Any suggestions on how to get started would be greatly
appreciated.
Abhijit Ramesh
GitHub <https://github.com/abhijitramesh> | Blog
<https://wordpress.com/view/alpha.tech.blog> | FOSS@Amrita
<https://amfoss.in/>

Re: Introducing myself to the community

Posted by Abhijit Ramesh <ab...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your warm welcome, I will keep contributing to the community.

Posted by Rajan Maurya <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Abhijit Ramesh <ab...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Abhijeet,