Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/20 05:26:28 UTC

Not delete user data by using deleteUserByExternalUserIdAndType()

Hi,

The deleteUserByExternalUserIdAndType rest api dose not delete any user data.
Dose this spec or bug?
I expected the api to delete a user data from database completely, but
it seems like just set 'delete flag' to true.
Cause of this, the same mail address could not do reentry.
If this is bug, i make the patch, or is there another api for my expecting?

Best,

-Ono

Re: Not delete user data by using deleteUserByExternalUserIdAndType()

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Not delete user data by using deleteUserByExternalUserIdAndType()

Posted by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ono,