Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/31 19:49:36 UTC

javax.xml.ws.Service getPort without interface

Hello All,

I wonder is it possible to getPort of javax.xml.ws.Service without
interface?
Maybe via some trick? :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: javax.xml.ws.Service getPort without interface

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I have class:

@WebService
public class UserService {
}

I would like to to be able to write something like:
Service.getPort(UserService.class)
or
Service.getPort(qName, UserService.class)

what's wrong with this approach?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Is it absolutely impossible?
I believe it is really weird limitation :((

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax