Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Edgar Poce <ed...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/24 21:22:13 UTC

Sling download

Hi,

  Is the Sling code publicly downloadable? the features listed on the
proposal and the documentation are great, I'd like to download it and
see the framework in action if possible.

br,
edgar

RE: Sling download

Posted by "Hendrik Beck (camunda)" <he...@camunda.com>.
Hi Felix,

Thanks for your guess and aha, there we go (reference to the vote for
approval just started by Jukka)... ;-)

Regards
Hendrik

RE: Sling download