Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ananda <an...@cisco.com> on 2003/03/25 05:37:37 UTC

_threadNum not working

Hi,

I am sending an XML file with a HTTP POST request.
In the file I am using hostname${__threadNum} but in the functional test
mode results file I find the ${__threadNum} is not getting replaced with 1,
2, 3....It remains as it is.

I am using jakarta-jmeter-1.8.1 on win2K.

Regards,
Ananda.
Infosys Technologies Ltd.
Bangalore.
Ph: +91-80-5010149
www.infosys.com

Re: _threadNum not working

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
the contents of files are not checked and variables within the files are not replaced.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org