Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/28 16:52:36 UTC

Are we going to see CS 4.2 rc1 out anytime soon?

Hello everyone

going over docs, CS 4.2 rc1 should be released today, just wondering if we
are going to see it soon.

Thanks

Re: Storage Allocated: 0.00 KB / 0.00 KB, hence unable to start a VM

Posted by Nikolay Kabadjov <ni...@yahoo.com>.
Yes Nitin,
both Xen hosts (in a pool) were up and running all the time.

Regards,
Niki

________________________________

Posted by Nikolay Kabadjov <ni...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
the issue is resolved!

The root cause was that one of the XEN Servers has run out of disk sapce and CS was not able to connect to it.

Regards,
Niki

________________________________

Posted by Kiril R Kirov <ki...@yahoo.com>.

Thank you & take care
-Kiril
---------------------
Sent from my mobile - Please excuse Typos
+359 88 7440882

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.

Re: Are we going to see CS 4.2 rc1 out anytime soon?

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
I have adjusted the priorities.
I would be willing to work with someone who knows what they are doing to
fix these issues.

Ron

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Posted by Conrad Geiger <cg...@it1solutions.com>.

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Posted by Conrad Geiger <cg...@it1solutions.com>.

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
The voting for the RC is happening on dev@cloudstack.apache.org right now

You are welcome to join that list to participate in the testing and voting.

Everyone is allowed to vote, but the voting happens on the dev@ list

-sebastien